Friday, November 17, 2017

My Bestie International November Challenge - Fall Colors - Reminder

This post is a few days late due to my grandson being born on Sunday morning.  I am a very proud Grandma and this is a very cool title to be given.

Stop by our blog to see the other DT members creations over at My Bestie International November Challenge - Fall Colors to get some inspiration to join our challenge, plenty of time left to enter.

I used Img620 by Sherri Baldy's Designs, stop by her store and grab some to pay along!




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sherri Baldy's Designs Img620, Fred She Said Sunflowers
Dies: Martha Stewart Bat Punch, Marianne Design Creatables
Paper: My Mind's Eye Wicked Merchant Malvado, Bazzil White
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollection Brown Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.