Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Bestie International May Challenge - Anything Goes

What a very wonderful May we have starting!!  So looking forward to summer and all the fun activities that can be done outside.  My Bestie International May Challenge - Anything Goes, stop by out blog and see the other DT members creations.

I used img963 by Sherri Baldy Designs.  Stop by her store and grab a bunch of her darling images and come play along for a chance o win a prize.






Project Recipe:
Dies: Marianne Designs Createables Daisy Lace Frame, Martha Stewart Lace Border
Paper: My Mind's Eye Memorable, Bazzil Lime Green
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: The Paper Studio Spare Parts, Mini White Roses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.