Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #39 - Vintage

I am NOT a person who does vintage, but over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #39, the theme is Vintage.  So, since this is my first time, here goes nothing.

I used Arden by The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnett.  This fairy is so pretty and I think my attempt at vintage is pretty good.

Our Sponsors for this challenge are:
Prize: 5 Images
 
 
Prize: 2 Images
 
Prize: 3 Images
 
Prize: 2 Images
 
 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey Cappella
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Maya Road Tag, Antique Lace, Seam Binding Sea Green/Baker Twine Soft Pink Bows, White Metal Star Brad, Recollection Rhinestones, Recollection Sprigs w/Stars & Pearls
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.