Friday, March 20, 2015

Guest Designer JustRite Papercrafts - Day Two - 3-D Floral

Here I am today to say Hello!  Thank you so much Kellie from JustRite Papercrafts for having me as your Guest Designer.  You need to check her store out, so many fun things for your craft room, stop over and buy, buy, buy to make fabulous creations like the one below!!

Another 3-D creation using Sentimental Flowers by JustRite Papercrafts.  I stamped the long leafy floral stamp four times and colored them with Copic markers.  I cut them all apart and laid them in a pretty floral arrangement.  

The sentiment is from this same set that I stamped onto Classic Ovals. The basket was made with an embossing folder Cane Weave, using Classic Circles and cut in half .  The background die is retired and all of these are from Spellbinders Paper Arts.

Next, I used pop dots to lift the flowers and basket to give them the 3-D effect. Finally I added yellow pearls to the centers of flowers, matted with a golden yellow and glued to green cardstock.


Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts Cane Weave, Classic Oval and Classic Circles
Paper: Bazzil White, Tan, Golden Yellow and Green
Ink: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
 Accessories: Recollection Yellow Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.