Thursday, March 19, 2015

Guest Designer for JustRite Papercrafts - 3-D Floral

I am thrilled to have been asked to be Guest Designer for today and tomorrow for JustRite Papercrafts.  There are so many wonderful stamps and dies to add to your collection.  Spring is just around the corner and I wanted to make a creation with one of the many floral stamps sets.

The creation for today is to take one floral stamp and make it 3-D.  I used  Circle of Love Vintage Labels Three.  I stamped this bunch of flowers eight times, colored with Copic markers and cut four of them all apart.  Next I rolled them with a stylus to make the petals look real. 

The background is an embossing folder Framed Canvas by Spellbinders Paper Arts on white cardstock.  I added a Want 2 Scrap Nestabling  Labels Twenty to the background.

Then I glued down  the four bunches of flowers you didn't cut apart, all facing outwards.  The sentiment is Graceful Sentiments by JustRite Papercrafts.  I curved my sentiment with a pencil and laid it down over the center of the flowers to hide the stems.  Next, I started to glue down the flowers with pop dots to give them a lift and make them 3-D. 

Finally I added pink pearls to the center of my flowers, added a pink matte and glued down on soft green cardstock.

See you tomorrow for another 3-D floral creation!!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzil White, Pink and Soft Green
Ink: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Want 2 Scrap Nestabling Labels Twenty, Recollection Pink Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.