Monday, October 27, 2014

Digital Delights Hostess Monday

I am excited to be the Monday Hostess for this week over at Digital Delights Blog.  My project is a fun one you can give as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving.  This was so easy to create and you can use this gift idea for any occasion because Wendy's images from her Digital Delight Store are perfect.

To create this gift box I used Haystacks the Scarecrow, Pumpkin Scene and the sentiment comes from Thanksgiving Indian Set.  I colored them with Copic markers.  I purchased the plastic box from Hobby Lobby.  Then I wrapped the Hershey Nugget candy with paper from K&Company Glad Tidings and taped on the back.  Next, I cut out my images and put pop dots on the scarecrow. The sentiment was inked with Marvy violet and I added purple rhinestones.  Finally, all was glued down and a purple/pink under ribbon and green/tan striped top ribbon were added for the finishing touches.

Hope I made this easy to follow so you too can treat someone special with this gift box.


Project Recipe:
Inks: Marvy Black, Copics
Paper: K&Company Glad Tidings, Bazzil White and Orange
Accessories: Hobby Lobby plastic box, Pop Dots, Recollection Purple Gems, Purple/Pink Ribbon and Green/Tan Striped Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Robin, so clever! Those two images work perfectly together and I love that bow! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.