Friday, October 17, 2014

Delightful Challenge - Color My World

Oh what fun we had over at the Delightful Challenge - Color My World.  We want to see your favorite color in your creation and maybe possibly win a fabulous prize.  You can see the rest of the design teams creations at Digital Delights Blog.

I used Relax Barnaby and Sit Back Sentiment by Digital Delights Store.  My favorite color in my creation is the blue.



The prize for this week;s challenge is: Two six-marker sets of Spectrum Noir


Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts Classic Circle and JustRite Papercraft Vintage Label & Banner 
Paper: Hobby Lobby
Ink: Marvy Black and Copics
Accessories: Recollection White Pearls colored with Copic B05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.