Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm so EXCITED ......

I am so thrilled to be letting you all know I have joined a new design team for Digital Delights.  I love all the fabulous images Wendy has in her Digital Delight store.  Every month there will be a new release and then a new creation once a week for the rest of the month. 

Every Thursday there is a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges.  This week's theme is your favorite embellishments. 

So, today is the new release and I was lucky enough to get "Cotton Candy Bella" and "God Bless America Sentiment".  So my favorite embellishment are stars, just perfect for July 4th!

 
 
Project Recipe:
Digital Stamps: Digital Delights Cotton Candy Bella, God Bless America Sentiment
Paper: Best Creation I Love America
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollection Stars, Red/White Star Grosgrain Ribbon










4 comments:

  1. Love your patriotic design, Robin! Fabulous layout that is a great showcase for that adorable image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is just precious! Love your coloring and your card layout, So happy to have you on our team!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Robin and how you turned her into patriotic colors. Welcome aboard.
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your coloring is amazing. Love the little stars and the bow in her hair! Simply perfect!

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.