Monday, February 24, 2014

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge - Spring Cheer

I am covered in too much snow.  We had a wicked snowstorm dumping 12 or more inches of snow on the state of MN.  It is definitely time to start thinking about the Spring!  So I created this card for the JustRite®Papercraft Friday Challenge - Spring Cheer thinking of nothing but daisies and the wonderful sound of buzzing bees and looking forward to my seasonal campsite!!  Come on Spring and Summer!

My background is made alternating and coloring the bee and small daisy from "Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five".  Next, I stamped and colored with Copic markers the large and small frames from the same stamp set.  Cut them out and layer them with pop dots.  Using one of the sentiments from the same set, I framed it with "Vintage Labels Three", both die and stamp set are from JustRite® Papercraft.  My finishing touches are yellow ribbon/bow from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, the bow was made with the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker. And tiny white pearls and a golden yellow butterfly with pearls.


4 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful!!mi LOVE the Daisies'! I'm a HUGE Fan of them!! I LOVE your yellow bow and that butterfly too!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this card is an absolute delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - definitely Spring! SO PRETTTY! I love your custom background!! Thanks for joining in this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I really like that background you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.