Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Baubles with Stamp Simply!

I am Guest Designing for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I was asked to create something using KaiserCraft's Bauble Album which includes 4 pieces. You can make a photo album, or home decor pieces as I have done. I chose to use old world type papers to evoke a feeling of an old fashioned Christmas. All supplies are listed below and can be found at the store!

A special thank you to Sharon Johnson for allowing me to play with all her fabulous goodies!






 
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. These are both just stunning, Robin! Thank YOU so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi; Your ornaments are fantastic, beautiful and creative! I looked through some of your other work and I will subscribe to your blog-I like your style! TFS.

    Juanita in OH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.