Tuesday, November 12, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge - WOW - White On White

This turned out to be so elegant and festive for the upcoming Holidays.  Over at the JustRite® Papercraft Friday Challenge, the theme is WOW - White On White.  This is hard for me, but I gave it a shot and I love it!

The background frame was created using the largest Majestic Labels Twenty-Five and was glued to white glitter paper.  Next I embossed the center cut out with the next die.  On white glitter paper I cut and embossed with the third and fourth Majestic Labels Twenty-Five and the oval was made with Radiant Rectangle, both by Spellbinders® PaperArts.  I cut and embossed with white embossing powder the poinsettia from "Festive Poinsettia", the sentiment is also from the same clear stamp set by JustRite® Papercraft.  The white pearls were added to the oval and the center of the poinsettia.  Next, add tulle and wedding sprigs and this project is complete.


7 comments:

  1. WOW (pun intended), This is Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'ditto' Regina -- "WOW (pun intended)" -- Hee!!! This is beyond GORGEOUS, Robin!!! I REALLY like these WOW cards and had planned to do another but life got in the way -- sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card looks amazing. The layers and pointsetta looks so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that SB die, especially in white, and with that gorgeous flower and tulle, your card is just OUTSTANDING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. It looks so elegant. Your poinsettia is so beautiful. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO PRETTY! Those dies are perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.