Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Belli Challenge #180 - Leaves

Fall is the time for beautifully colored leaves to make our world prettier.  For the Belli Challenge our theme is Leaves.  I approached this challenge differently, by using leaves with a gorgeous rose I am learning how to create to look like a real rose.

The first layer is the "Fleur de Lis" Square" and the second and third layers are "Marvelous Squares".  The designer papers are The French Country Stack by Die Cut With A View.  I stamped my sentiment from "Large Fancy Sentiment" by JustRite® Papercraft onto a "Classic Square" and turned  it to be a diamond.  Then sponge the sentiment with pink and peach ink.   The rose was created with "Spiral Blossom One" and I sponged the edges with pink ink.   The leaves were created with "Foliage" and then sponged the edges too.  All the above dies are all by Spellbinders® PaperArts.  My finishing touches are three white pearls and a silk ribbon bow from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.