Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

Here is my creation for The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  My image is "Kiwi Koala's Cuppa" and sentiment is "Hot Cocoa Sentiments" by Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  I colored the koala with Copic markers.  My designer paper is "Winter Wishes" by Echo Park Paper Co.  The frames are created using Classic Circle by Spellbinders.  My finishing touches are two white snowflake buttons with purple twine and purple rhinestones.  


Here is this week's sketch:



4 comments:

  1. Darling card Robin. Love the purple and gray-ish colors... the snowflake looks great. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, love that little guy and his mug. So cute.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cutie made me smile. Love the soft colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Robin, what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.