Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

Here is my creation for this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  I used an image that was a freebie by Inger Harding Design.   I colored my little girl with Copic markers.  My designer paper is a set from my sister's craft room.  My scalloped punch is by MS.  I made a fork bow out of pink/white organza ribbon.  The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp set.  My finishing touches are pink/blue pearls.


Here is this week's sketch:



4 comments:

  1. Adorable, Robin...pretty bow and colored image! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Robin. Love the darling image and the colors. The pink looks awesome with the blue. The pearls are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, this is very cute. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.