Wednesday, December 5, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #087 - Picture This!

Here is my creation for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #087 - Picture This!  This is a beautiful picture of my 15 year old daughter Holly.   She has turned into a very special young lady and I can't wait to see what more she will accomplish in the future.


I painted the wooden frame with black shiny acrylic paint by FolkArt. The border around the frame is created by black embossing "Classic Lace Edges One" by JustRite Papercraft onto white cardstock. I then cut the border out with "Classic Edges Two" by Spellbinders Paper Arts™. The sentiment is from "Just The Right Words" by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace, stamped on Antique Labels One Dies by JustRite.


I punched holes into the borders and threaded them with gorgeous black silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I created a three-looped bow made with the silk ribbon and topped it with a rhinestone button.  I finished the frame with black and silver rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly that....BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad to see your project in the challenge this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sheri, this is beautiful. A beautiful frame to show off your beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, BEAUTIFUL -- times TWO!!! Fabulous job on decorating the frame and very clever to use the ribbon with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.