Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fred, She Said - Sad Farewell

Here is my final creation as a design team member of Fred, She Said.  I am leaving and want to dedicate the card to thank Tracey-Lynn for all of her fabulous images and giving me a chance to be on her team.  They all have been wonderful to create with!!  I will miss everyone of the team, all of you ladies have inspired me to improve and work harder.

I used "Hollyhocks" by Fred, She Said.  This is a pre-coloured digi and you can get a digi as well. My designer paper is "Preppy Princess Stack" by Die Cut With A View.  Next I used Labels Twenty-Three to create my frame and an Edgeabilities  for the border both by Spellbinders.  My sentiment is an Inkadinkado stamp.  My finishing touches are white pearls and a silk bow from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.