Thursday, October 11, 2012

Devastating News: House Fire

On Tuesday morning, I received a call from my sister Darsie Bruno crying and screaming her house was on fire!  Imagine the fear, heartache, devastation, emptiness, dread, and sorrow.  Over at JustRite Papercraft, there is a fundraiser for her.  You can leave a comment with encouraging words or a monetary donation.  Her craft room was heavily destroyed by smoke, not sure what she can save.  The duplex has been condemned and she is being helped by Red Cross.  You can read more when you visit JustRite Papercraft.

Thank you is not enough for anything you can do for her, she is already so overwhelmed by the out pour of comments and donations!  Her emotions are so out of sort, she will respond sometime in a couple of weeks after she can get settled into a new home.  I would also like to Thank everyone in the crafting world for all the help she has received thus far.  What a fabulous family we all belong too!!


3 comments:

  1. Robin - just read the FSS DT email from Tracey. So sorry to hear this and I will be visiting the link to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry ... what a devastating thing to happen. I will keep you all in my prayers. It is nice to know there are still good people out there. It helps you get through the day :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, how is your sister, so sorry to hear the news, I will be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.