Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #079 - Opposites Attrack

Here is my creation for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #079 - Opposites Attract.  I chose the red and green combination, which are opposite of each other on a color wheel.  Most people would do a Christmas card with those colors, but I made a fall card instead.  I used "Antique Autumn Tags One", "Autumn Blessings Sets" (retired) and "Vintage Label & Banner Dies".  My designer paper is "Wonder" by Authentique.  My finishing touches are red apple brads and red/cream gingham bow.





2 comments:

  1. Awww this is SO awesome! I love all the patterns and apple brads! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fall stamp set is one I LOVE (but never got, sniff-sniff!) and I LOVE your gingham paper & bow and those precious apple brads too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.