Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #075

Here is my card for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #075 - Color.  This is an inspiration challenge and the photo is below.  I used the sentiment from Large Fancy Sentiments and Botanical Butterflies by JustRite Papercraft.  My designer paper is The Coral Couture Matstack by Die Cut With A View.  I used Bitty Blossoms, Foliage and Classic Decorative Inserts 3 by Spellbinders.  My finishing touches are white pearls.



Here is the color inspiration photo:


6 comments:

  1. WOW Robin! This is GORGEOUS! I love your papers, they're perfect! Thanks for joining in our challenge again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Robin. I love the paper and the layout, and your roses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Saw it at the JustRite blog and had to come and see it up close! Awesome design!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of your papers. I used these on my card too. Love your flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too almost used these papers -- had a tough time with the colors though! Your card is AWESOME with those double borders, tags and those gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty paper pattern combo and layout, very pretty card! Definitely a winner for JR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.