Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Belli Challenge #142 - Animals

Can You Believe It!!!  We made it to 500 followers of the Belli Challenge.  We are so EXCITED, so much so that Darsie Bruno our owner and fabulous DT Coordinator  has some Blog Candy, go check out the Belli blog!  Thank you for all the support and for entering the challenges!!  Keep it up and tell your friends to join us.

Here is an adorable card using "Spring Chick" and "Spring Sunflowers Word Art" by Meljen's Design for the Belli Challenge.  The theme for the Belli Challenge for  two weeks is Animals, there must be an animal on your creation.  I colored my images with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby.  Next, I cut out the Spring words and added a piece of yellow grosgrain ribbon.  My final touch is a yellow button with yellow/white striped floss.




2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the design and gorgeous, warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card! Great coloring and I love the "spring" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.