Saturday, February 25, 2012

JustRite Stampers Challenge #67 - Birthday Bash

Here is my creation for the JustRite Challenge - Birthday Bash.  I colored the "Lace Borders" with Copic markers to create my frame. I was inspired by the Valentine's Heart card by Darsie Bruno.  My sentiment is from "All Occasion Nested Sentiment", both by JustRite Stampers.  Next, I  applied antique linen ink with the "Nested Frame" still attached creating the white border.  My designer paper is Watercolor Bouquet by K&Company.  Then I added two sets of crystal beading to the top and bottom of the sentiment frame.  The sentiment frame was created by using two of the Fancy Tags 2 by Spellbinders.  My finishing touches are white/yellow pearls. 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Robin! I love how you used the lace border and layered the card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, Robin....you won at JustRite Stampers. Congrats. Email Kelly the name of the stamp set you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Robin, this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. All the elements work so well together. Hope you are having a fab week. I gentle invite you to visit my Blogspot Bettyscraftsandpaperdesign and Dream Crafty Online Shop "Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" It would be a glory for me, if you linked my Online Banner on your glamorous Blogspot. So it make it possible, all the creativ, friends worldwide, find my dream online shop too! Many Hugs from Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.