Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Belli Challenge #137 - Recipe

Here is my creation for the Belli Challenge.  The theme is a recipe, and the recipe is as follows:  1 - Ribbon, 2- Designer Papers, 3 - Colors and 4 - Gems/Pearls.  The recipe must be followed as listed.

I used Topsy Turvy Cakes by Justrite Stampers.  I colored my birthday cake with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used the Fleur De Lis, Label Ten and Fleur De Lis Accents Nestabilities by Spellbinders.  My swirls are from the Marianne Creatables.  My finishing touches are a red satin bow, red pearls and a white rose by Recollections.


7 comments:

  1. Love how you have framed your cake image and the bow/flourish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! Love the frame you used on here and the pretty blow and flourishes! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, your cake is making me hungry! ;-)
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- love the colors and the frame and flourish and all of the pearls- what a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that image and how you have colored it. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The cake is beautiful, and the card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.