Thursday, January 19, 2012

JustRite Stampers Challenge #064 - Inspiration

Here is a first time creation for me, using "Friendship Nested Sentiments", "Give Thanks Nested Frames & Occasions" and Nested Frames Dies by JustRite Stampers and Custom Dies.  I added Fleur De Lis Accents, used Label Four and Fleur De Lis Square by Spellbinders.  The designer paper is "Journey" by Authentique.  My finishing touches are a white satin bow, white pearls and a antique pearl flower by Modern Romance.  


Here is the color inspiration for this challenge:


4 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love the bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the colors and look it's a frame so it will fit the Belli challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the bow and embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.