Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Belli Challenge #128 - Flower Soft, Felt or Chunky Glitter

I used "Scarecrow Girl" from Karen's Doosdle.  I just love all her images, go over and see the latest images for Christmas.  The theme this week for the Belli Challenge is Flower Soft, Felt or Chunky Glitter.

I colored my scarecrow with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from my sister's craft room.  I used the Oval and Scalloped  Nestabilities.  My ribbon and bow is seam binding.  My finishing touches are two flower soft       (one for her hat and the second for the bow) and brown /yellow pearls.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful coloring! I like how yu added the little flower to her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image, Robin, and your coloring is really beautiful!!!!! Love the pretty fall colors and papers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just the sweetest scarecrow Robin-fantastic coloring-a great fall card

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW did you ever put alot of work into this Robin! I love how the little guy/gal matches up with your acorn paper...your colors of the sleeves are perfectomundo! The image is adorable and your coloring is stellar. You are certainly gifted at picking the right papers to use with your coloring and your images! I love how you put it all together. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.