Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meljen's Design Challenge #78 - Shapes

Today we have a new release and a challenge.  The Meljen's Design Challenge this week is to use shapes, a square and a circle in your creation.

I am using "Little Bo Peep" from Meljen's Design.  I colored my image with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from my sister's craft room.  The punch is the Traditional Eyelet from MS and a corner punch.  The Nestabilitiy is the Lacey circle.  My finishing touches are blue/pink pearls and a pink satin/organza bow with a blue rose.




2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! What an incredibly complicated card you did here! The coloring colors are so delicate Robin and so intricate. I am so impressed how you did this without them bleeding...that IS an art! And I have truly never seen a ribbon created this way...tucked under the pic and only 1/2 way. It is very effective and gorgeous! I love your fleur in the middle of it. I am loving looking at your cards. You have a really beautiful style. Clearly your art of coloring your images is top notch! VERY NICE! You sure are gifted at picking the colors you use too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh. I just saw those itsy beads (wrong word) put on the doily looking sheet. oh yes, colored pearls. Robin...SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.