Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meljen's Design Challenge #63 - Patriotic

Here is a darling card I made for the Meljen's Design Challenge.  This week's theme is Red, White and Blue.  I used the "USA Granny Bear" by Meljen's Design over at Whimsy Stamps.

 I colored her with Copic markers.  My frame is by using the MS Doily punch.  The designer paper is "The Nantucket Stack" by Die Cut With A View.  My finishing touches are three alternating red and blue star brads on a white satin ribbon.  Also, I used the American Girl Star edge punch in red and blue to add for extras around Granny Bear.


Here are the new releases:




2 comments:

  1. what a cheerful card and love the doily punch image frame
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! Cute design. I love the doily punch border too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.