Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Belli Challenge #119 - Branches

Here is a card I created for the Belli Challenge.  The theme this week is "Branches", where you have to put some sort of branches on your creation.  My images are the fabulous new digis from Fred, She Said called "Wee Hummingbird" and "Sentimental Flower Doodledallion" out this week.  My designer paper is "Watercolor Bouquet" by K&Company.  My sister  Darsie has gotten me hooked on lace, so this is a piece I brought home from her house that I threaded with green satin ribbon.


7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful robin-love your sweet hummer and awesome coloring-love this dp-and your lace treatment is a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring is wonderful and love how you have put the ribbon in the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH Robin this is awesome hon! Great use of the lace and awesome job on the new image!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gorgeous image! The lace is a perfect touch- gorgeous card! Lucky you- what are sisters for but to enable each other...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Robin!!!! The image is adorable and sooo beautifully colored!!! I love the background paper and the ribbon, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    domain name registration

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything is perfect about this..the images, the layout, the ribbon...perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.