Monday, April 11, 2011

Greatest Joy!!

Good morning and Happy Monday to all. Today I am posting this adorable little mouse called "Greatest Joy" by DeeDee's Digis. He is the cutest little guy with his overalls on that he reminds me of a country mouse. So I did our country's colors of red, white and blue. He is very patriotic!!

I colored him with Copic markers. My designer paper came from Hobby Lobby. I used white satin and red/white star grograin ribbons. My punch is by EK Success and used the classic and scalloped Nestabilities. My finishing touches are white/red pearls.


3 comments:

  1. Just TOO TOO CUTE! Love the colors, layout and your coloring is beautiful. Brought a smile to my face this Monday morning.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how you used this image, Robin! So sweet to color him in our country's colors -- I especially like the little checkerboard pattern on his pocket. Too, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?! Love the gingham and stars together -beautiful bold colors and the punching is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.