Friday, April 22, 2011

Celebration!!!-New Design Team Member...

Woot, Woot, I am the NEW design team member for Meljen's Design.  I am so EXCITED to make this announcement!!  It is a dream come true, I just LOVE all of Melissa's images and looking forward to creating with them. 

My first creation is using the new releases for Meljen's Design Challenge.  This week's challenge is to create a masculine card.  I am using the "Fireman Bear" and two Freebie sentiments that I put together on the computer to generate my own.  I colored him with Copic markers.  My designer paper is "Americana" from K&Company.  I finished with a tan satin ribbon/bow, red pearls and a red star. 



Here are the new releases:



1 comment:

  1. congrats Robin! Have fun with your new gig!
    your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.