Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beli Challenge #116 - Royal

I created this card for the Belli Challenge.  This week's challenge is 'Royal" in honor of Prince William & Catherine Middleton, the soon to be Princess Catherine getting married.

I colored my Ken & Barbie image with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from my sister Darsie's large stack of paper.  I used the Beaded Oval Nestabilitity with white pearls.  The punch is traditional eyelet from MS.  My finishing touches area iridescent ribbon/bow and a beaded button as the bouquet. 


7 comments:

  1. Ken and Barbie? How perfect. They are Royals of a sort too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. This is what a wedding card is all about: elegant and pretty. Love your pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love the Barbie and Ken image-awesome. What gorgeous embellishments, papers and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this couple looks royal-your design and layout definitely are-beautiful card robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbie and Ken look sooo beautiful and how cool is her bouquet....love this gorgeous wedding card, Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a royal looking card Robin! Very nice...I am looking forward to working with you on the FSS DT! Nice to meet you!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful card, love the tone on tone detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.