Monday, March 28, 2011

Bear Happy Birthday!!

Happy Monday to everyone!! This is a card I created for a themed challenge DeeDee had in February, using buttons. I missed posting then, but this is for anyone who might be having a birthday this month!

I am using "Beary Happy Birthday" by DeeDee's Digis. So many new digis about to be released on April 1st. Make sure you go and check them out, you will LOVE them. I colored my image with Copic makers. My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby. My punches are Scalloped Lace and Daisy Chain Trim by MS. I added a balloon button, thin purple satin ribbon, and a flower by Martha Stewart.


1 comment:

  1. This just came out SO CUTE, Robin! I really like how you colored the teddy, and all those sweet punches -- so feminine and pretty. That balloon button is perfect with this -- great find and great eye for accessorizing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.