Friday, February 4, 2011

I Love You This Much!!

Here is an adorable card I created using "I Love You This Much" from Fred, She Said.  This digi set is awesome, you can either color the image yourself or it comes pre-colored in 6 different colors.  I just love this pink pre-colored little girl.  Go over and buy the set, it is worth the purchase and can be used with the great sentiments that come with the set.

I cut the pre-colored image out with the Classic and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities.  My designer paper is Panacci Specialty and Designer (Valentine set) paper  from K&Company.  I finished this simple and clean card with pink rick rack and pink/white heart buttons.


7 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, this is cuter than cute! I need that little girl! I Love the pretty color and papers you used but also the rick rack (one of my favs) and the heart buttons are the perfect touch!

    ADORABLE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card and beautifully coloured image
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable sweet!! I LOVE the color combo and the adorable Emma!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card, and I love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Robin...the image is just precious and what pretty colors and papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.