Monday, January 24, 2011

Teddy Bear Hugs & Kisses

Here is a cute gift idea that I created using "Blowing You Kisses" from DeeDee's Digis. The little box is from Creative Cuts & More. I colored my bear with Copic markers. I wrapped the gift box in "Two Scoops" by Basic Grey. I used a brown label, pink polka dot designer paper. I cut out the sentiment to fit in the pink heart and added two pink rhinestone hearts. Next I finished with pink/brown ribbon, pink swirly rhinestones and satin bow.

What a great gift box to fill with treats for someone special!
This also fits the Just Us Girls challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Robin, what a lovely idea. This came out so cute. I just love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, you've been busy! This is darling! Another super cute image! Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Another fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.