Monday, January 17, 2011

Somebunny Loves You

I created this for DeeDee's Happy Monday Challenge.  The challenge for this week is to use hearts on your creation.  Over at DeeDee's Digis, she has so many choices to choose from with plenty of hearts.  Stop over and check her images out and play along with us.

I used "All Ears".  You can get this set for FREE, if you buy $10.00 worth of DeeDee's images.  Great price, HURRY  before the chance is gone.

I colored my bunnies with Copic markers.  My designer paper is Crazy Love Collection by BOBUNNY.  Next I added a pink/brown fork bow.  White scalloped ribbon with brown satin ribbon on top.  My finishing touches are white/pink heart buttons and heart stickers by K&Company.


1 comment:

  1. This is delightful, Robin! Fantastic color combo and layout, and you did such a great job of bringing in different kinds of hearts. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.