Sunday, January 23, 2011

Creative Cuts & More--Guest Designer

This is my last creation for Creative Cuts and More.  Thanks for having me as your guest designer for January.  In making this adorable "Peek-A-View Box", I used "Penguin's Little Letter" by Meljen's Designs over at Whimsy Stamps.  I colored him with Copic markers.  Next, I used the icicles punch, snowflake edge punch by MS to add my details.  I finished with a sentiment and a black gingham ribbon and bow.

I am also entering this wonderful little gift box on "Just Us Girls" challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! I've always loved boxes created with acetate so you can see inside! That penguine is so cute and the snowflakes and icicles are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little penguin, love it! Great container. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute treat box robin-love the sweet little penguin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling peek-a-view box! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as cute as cute can be..Love it!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe This is so cute!!Love the sweet little image ..simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, this is adorable!!! The little penguin is colored so well, he looks 3 dimensional!!! Love the acetate too! Absolutely AWE-SOME! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of winter and valentines day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.