Friday, September 3, 2010

Rainy Day Friendship

Today is the Stamping Dragon Design Challenge and our sponsor is Wink Wink Ink.  The challenge is to use the letter "I" somewhere on the card.  My image from Wink Wink Ink is Rainy Day. 

My designer paper is from the Summer Dream matstack by Die Cut With A View.  I colored my image with Copic markers and dusted the edges with Marvy Salva Blue ink.  My sentiment stamp is a dollar stamp from Michael's.  I finished the card with white satin ribbon, rhinestones and a froggy embellishment.


6 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the colours you've used, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Robin I love the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Robin. I love what you did with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, this is fantastic and so adorable! Great looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and that Frog is adorable :)

    Hugs Janettexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.